Thursday, April 8, 2010

cheer up cheer up!! GO GO GO!!!

it is the 4th day after the basic camp.
what a great basic camp that I never had!
felt the great powerful of teamwork, fight together, cheers together and even cry together!
strongly feel that we are ONE during the moments!
definitely I will attend to the next camp like this then!!
what made me surprise was, I found out two girls who be in the same team with me, they're exactly the same birthday with me~!!! cool~!! UNBELIEVABLE~!!!



^this is my team namely United Kingdom! nice shot~! =)



WE ARE ONE as a team! nice shot~ =)

the girl who stands beside me and knee down in front of me are the girls who exactly same birthday with me~ =)

*Madeline, the girl who stands beside me is the who I told you that she looks similar like you =)


my voice sounds sucked...cuz I've been sacrificed a lot of my voice during the camp.
just like Ah Du's voice singing the song of "他一定很爱你"~ haha...
now my voice is not that sucks dy...hehe...

I really learnt a lot during the camp.
yet I found out what my short term target/dream is...
to be an inservice and learn from the leaders, together!
no matter how difficult it will be.
just to say that I'm willing to learn yet to improve everything in my life.
one of my friend shared this to me, there's an IF in everyone's life.
cuz an IF is just stay between the L and E.
so what would you do if your life has an IF there?
will you take the challenges and do anything that you like without any limitation?
will you dare to do something that you want but something stop you make you can't even move one step forward?

find your brave if you won't.



breakthrough it and overcome it!


Still, I wish I can get what I really want...

Still, I wish you can see my changes, do come to me, do think of me, wherever, whenever...

You are the end point in my heart.


2 comments:

  1. haha my dear, that girl is so much prettier than me lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...so humble ar you~ lols...she's Vic's dl...sigh...

    ReplyDelete