Tuesday, June 15, 2010

S. U. C. K. S.

what am I supposed to do?
I can't focus on what I should focus on!
Assignmentsss and whatever...blar blar blar~
phew...
anyway, I believe all these flows will go away sooner or later.

my MIND is kinda S. U. C. K. S. now.
complicated of the complicated.
I wonder where's my soul going~?
I'm ain't sure that my decision is right or wrong.
all are coming at the wrong but same time! and I was just like wtf~?!
please...whatever just let it be at the moment...

I'm kinda selfish person...until that i found it...
what's inside my mind is just EMPTY... ...
disappointment comes and goes...
left a broken heart...when will it heal?
ain't gonna treat certain thing seriously from now on.
higher expectations, higher disappointments.
as well as love deeper, hurt deeper.
trustworthiness is fading...

I just wanna scream it out loud~

No comments:

Post a Comment