Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What The Hell Is This?!

It is Diploma Year 2, Sem 1.
Lot of assignments need to go through.
Many of them are actually in group assignment.
Well, I decided to complete my part as soon as possible so that I won't be blamed that I do nothing.
Am I too opinionated?
I surfed the net last night just to get some information for the assignment.
I was quite satisfy cuz at least I did something.
But what I did is just a WASTE!
The group members refused to view what I've found.
yet, one of them just like teasing me...the way they answer my question,
they think that my question is just very stupid and idiot!
well...whatever it be...
I know that I can ignore what they did to me.
Besides, they changed the topic of the assignment!
I was thinking...WHAT THE HELL?!
I thought they had fixed it and never tend to change?
what am I to them?
Rubbish? Useless person?
ya...maybe I was used to be!
They just simply do what they want and never think of another!
FINE! I will prove that I CAN BE BETTER THAN YOU EITHER!
From any aspects!
Do not think that you're always the best in the class or whatever and wherever! SHIT MAN!!!!!
SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment