Friday, July 16, 2010

20th years old birthday

First of all, I'd like to thank all of my friends who given me the greatest wishes and celebrated my birthday. THANK YOU! I'm really appreciate it!

Actually there was nothing extraordinary on my birthday.
Just went out with classmates to Genting Klang, the old place where they go often- Taiwan Cafe,
having lunch there and my birthday cake as well~ =)
I knew that they will celebrate with my birthday. But still, they were trying to give me a surprise, hidden the birthday cake while they reached to the restaurant.

What surprised me was, they were like booking the whole restaurant and came out with an ice-cream birthday cake, and a birthday song is played too.
To be frank, I was a little awkward with that. XP hahaha...
This is what out of my prediction.

The ice-cream cake was tasted good~as well as the cream also.
It was a nice taste cake!
In the flavor of vanilla chocolate chips...and some strawberries and mangoes on the top of the layer of the cream.
Guess what...? The cake was actually hard to cut!
It's pain when holding the plastic cake knife and cut cuz it was very hard!

my birthday cake~DELICIOUS


Taiwan cafe's Taiwanese fried rice~ *thumbs up*

I haven't buy me a present yet.
Thinking whether buy a high heels or a handbag which is in leather quality yet the strap is either removable or can be shortened or lengthened, just to suit both formal attire and casual purposed.

My birthday was like the day of non-stop eating!
Weight and fat is gaining for sure!
Oh my goodness...@.@
Well... I'm sure that I can lose the fat off~wahahahaha...
Actually not really going to on diet~
Of course most of the time i'm not doing that at once so!
Everything just under my control~hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment