Wednesday, July 7, 2010

bad day~!!!

It was a raining day today...
went to Genting Klang with classmates just to have our lunch in Taiwan cafe...
as I've been long time didn't go there dy...
It was still raining...the road was like a bit floody...
It is totally useless even though have an umbrella...the rain was heavy...lightning some more!
I dun wish my shoes to be wet inside cuz it will be very smelly for sure yet need to tahan until late evening...so I chose to take off my shoes as well as my socks.
I get out from the car and walked on the floody road with my feet, without wearing anything on it.

There was few dead bodies of cockcroaches!!! It sucks!
I can't imagine and not dare to imagine it how will the feel like if step on their dead bodies!
Urhggg...It's disgusting!
That's why I landing in a quick.
When I landing it, one of my feet is on the floor 1st and the floor was wet, and I was like imbalancing and fell down at the next second!
Straight away I get hit on my back head. shoulder and hips!
The knock's sound was just very loud!
My friends were in a shocked when watching me fall down and heard the loud sound of the knocks.

And now...I can feel that my shoulder got a bit uncomfortable...
Back head's swollened...scared of it might bring up any effect in the future.

What a bad day I had... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment