Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Memory Recall...8th of May

Just recalled that I've missed a post of last Saturday.
Ya I will post this up definitely! Haha!
I went with secondary school's friends just for 3 birthday girls' celebration in 1U.
We went to Seoul Garden for Korean BBQ buffet.
36 bucks per adult, actually it's 35.88.
One of them surfed net checking for the price, saying 36 bucks including beverage.
When we reached, each of us need to pay 44 bucks!
I was wondering why?? If there's extra 15% tax additional, it supposed to be around 41 bucks. After that I realized that 36 bucks is actually not included the beverage.
Or it's actually included but not on Sat and Sun. You know...it's all about business skill maybe...

Anyway, I ate very much just to balancing the price I paid. Then only I think that it deserved the price. Haha...
There's so many flavor of chickens, black pepper, si chuan and etc...
I took a lot and we ate a LOT...lols...
Yummy~~it's definitely worth to eat, better than ordering bbq at normal korean restaurant.
Yet, it has a rule which is, you will be penalty 5 bucks for every 100g food that you waste. It is a very good rule. =)
Besides, dessert is available over there. It's all depend on how much you wanna eat, eat as much as you can, as long as you could finish all you've taken.
So I did. Haha...
I think that was the only day that I'm not really saving the earth...keep eating meat...lots of meat...fats increased...super duper full after having all!
Nice meals anyway~ =)

2 comments:

  1. so..that 44....enought? worth for u to eat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. waliao~i wonder how did u know my blog?? @.@
    haha...yaya...worth worth...until my stomach getting burst~ lols

    ReplyDelete