Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Relieved...

It has been few months ago that I'm not in the right mode that I'm supposed to be.
Anyway, it was kinda relieved since last Saturday, at least... =)
I celebrated the most important person's birthday in my life.
Thanks for lending the time for me.
Hopefully that was not the end yet.
Kinda regret too that I got not enough time to prepare something to my precious.
... ...
Thanks for telling me the truth.
I won't give up easily.
I'll stand still and believe what I believe, what I feel.
I don't wanna think much more again and again.
It's tiring me.

For the readers, you might not know what I'm talking about, maybe...
I'm just very fine and don't worry or wonder anything. =)
Just bless and wish that my dreams will come true, that's it. =)
I'll appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment