Monday, March 22, 2010

positivity & negativity

I'd like to write this post in chinese actually, but unfortunately that college's PCs set up are restricted.

It was last Saturday, I get crushed with family because of some issues and any other burden of me. I admitted that sometimes I'm emotional.
I did think about it whenever the same issue happen, but that time I just can't hold it and it just popped up from my mind again and the words crushed out from my mouth:
I will never come back again if I could!
Walked away far from it and crying...

Until it was night time, I was going nowhere but sitting at the bus stop and thinking where I can go.
I tend to go to garden and staying until the morning, but I scared of some accidents.
I met you, tend to tell you but I don't think you will come over as you were in busy. I don't wish to interrupt you.
As night time goes fast, I got no bus to drive me to the garden even if I want so.
Finally I went to my grandma's house stay overnight.

I felt desperate and upset when I thought there's nobody will really care about me, especially the one that I really wish that will get me up the soonest.
Until you called me. I found out that I was wrong.
And I think back myself, did I did something purposely to make others worried about me?
Or I did just because to catch your attention and caring that I really want?

I was full of the negativities, that's why I thought nobody will care about me, or they just care.

I'm just confusing every word and every move you take to me.
So many things that I don't know how to express.
I hope we will be fine as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment