Thursday, March 4, 2010

a RUBBISH mobile

wth that i've owned a RUBBISH mobile that i ever had before!
Damn Sucks~!!
what kind of mobile would it be?
it's sony ericsson W910i.
always in the hang mode, hang or even the whole phone shut down once you answering the call, mark all the selected messages to be deleted-straight away hang and shut down! multi-tasking? ya definitely it will hang too.

I'm crazy and fade up with this rubbish already.
I just wanna throw it away and crush it like a useless metal!
but I couldn't do like that yet, i try my best to be nice with the phone.
but damn it treats me like this in the other way.
=.=

I will not purchase sony ericsson mobile again.
And i'm looking for my wanted mobile- N97 mini.
The one and the only one i want. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment