Friday, April 29, 2011

Bye bye, P~

Hahahaha...it was a simple and meaningful day, a happy day!
Most of the people will feel happy of this for sure!

28.4.2011 was the day I getting off my P license in my driving journey~!!
OH YEAH~ =P
Bye bye, P~
We might meet again if I'm going to get my motor's license.

Frankly, I never drive manual once after I get my P license, except of driving friend's car in a not high-traffic area. I'm very lousy in balancing the clutch and the accelerator and really afraid of driving and stopped on the half way of the slope. Thanks to my friend that willing to let me drive her manual car on the road! I found out that I can control it! But still nervous of it...haha! I'm proud that I didn't get any "car-dead-engine" all the way!

I wanna drive manual until I master it!

No comments:

Post a Comment