Monday, June 27, 2011

21st June

For the past 2 years, our first met and movie (personally) on this date.
I still remember the first movie we watched at Mid Valley, that was
Night At The Museum 2.

We had watched many movies together for the past 2 years.
What I want to say is, I really appreciate those days when we were together.
This date is part of my precious memory.
You might not remember about it.
Telling you that I'm fine at all,
it must be a lie.
But frankly, I just wanna drop this down as a dairy of mine, that's all.
Just that simple.
With a heart of missing those days
With a fresh mind of where I am now
Without being so sad as compared to last time
Because I know what is currently the most important for me to chase after
It's only when I raised myself to be better,
then we would be better than that. :)

I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment